Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Colorado Trip in pictures

Allen and I had the amazing blessing of going to Colorado together sans kids. Imagine that! It was awesome to spend so much time together...the most since having kids. We refer to it as the second hunniemoon. We drove to Colorado Springs and spent a night there, headed to Denver for a day and then to Vail for the rest of the week. It seems we were having to great of a time to take that many pictures, but here's what we have:


Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs






 Air Force Chapel

 View from our creekside hotel room



 Our friends from Brenham, the Hyde's

Leaving beautiful Colorado...

Sad day, but oh so pleased to be seeing our beautiful children.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I was sad not to go to Vail this year because I was really hoping to meet you in person :( Hope you had a wonderful time! Maybe we'll get to see each other next year?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph,

    I am also sad that you weren't able to come. I was hoping to meet you finally! I am looking forward to Cali next year, so we have to make it happen then!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...