Friday, September 17, 2010

Mom Cards

Someone told me about Kodak's free "Mom Cards" that they offer and I wanted to share that discovery because they are so neat!

I created some Mom Cards for myself because often I want to share my info with someone I have met at the park, grocery store, church, and I can just pull out one of those cards with our picture, names, and contact info without having to find paper and probably a crayon out of the diaper bag to write it out.

And the best part? They are FREE! All you have to do is pay shipping. I believe it was around $3. I think it's well worth it! I hope you are able to take advantage of this deal.

Kodak Mom Cards


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...