Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break


Ahhh...in some senses that is relief that it's over. In some senses that is disappointment that it's over.

It was a wonderful week. It is incredibly wonderful to be reunited with my husband.

He went to Beaumont to do Hurricane Ike relief building projects and I went to Dallas to have fun with family.

He rebuilt a lady's house. I went shopping.

He spend hours everyday working. I went to see Disney on Ice.

You can see how this is going.

Anyhow, all that to say, I am SO glad to have my husband back. I'm so glad to be back in my house.

I am SO SO THANKFUL for the wonderful people who worked on our house while we were gone. They dry-walled, taped, floated and textured the new addition to our home while we were gone! Crazy thoughtful and sweet of them. It looks wonderful. And that actually made it sound like I know what I'm talking about, didn't it?

All I know is that now it's time to go pick out some paint colors! Yippee! The thought of decorating and choosing colors and fabrics just excites me to no end.

Well, on that note, I have much to do. I'll leave you with some pictures from the week:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring Break '09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...