Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Peace!



Lately Taylor Joy has been getting on her phone, mumbling something to herself, like, "I need to talk to fill-in-the-blank."

Well, she will then proceed to say, "Hi, so and so" and then abruptly end the conversation by saying, "Peace!"

The first time I heard this I couldn't figure out why she was saying this.

Then I overheard Allen on the phone. "Alright, Aaron. Peace." And he was out. That's how he gets off the phone.

The light went off in my head. Oh my word! They pick up everything!

So, if Taylor says "Peace" to you, now you know why!

1 comment:

  1. It's so true.

    Bryce was riding on his 4wheeler in the front yard and just saying,

    "What up?"

    To everything and everyone he passed.

    Guess who says that?

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...