Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm Sorry!


Just wanted to say sorry for not updating our blog very often lately. I haven't necessarily been "busy", but just spending my time in other ways. I know some of you check it everyday, hoping for an update or new picture of Taylor Joy (mom!), so I just wanted to let you know that it's coming! SOON!

I've been working on Beckett's room and it's turning out very cute, but I've been making bumpers, dust ruffles, cute things for the walls, etc. I'm thisclose to being through and I will post a picture of that too.

We're going to the doctor tomorrow and will get another peek at Beckett, so I will update if anything is new. I'm almost in the single digits, 9 weeks to go! It's crazy how fast it's gone, but I am definitely starting to feel big, out of breath and like I'm hauling around a bowling ball in my tummy...a very wiggly bowling ball.

Anyhow, just wanted to say don't give up on the Duty Chronicles. We're here to serve you with Duty updates very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...