Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Verdict is In...

That's right! We found out this morning that we are *most likely* having a....


BOY!





He's a lot like his sister in that he is stubborn...he was facing the wrong direction with his legs flat against the placenta so it made that "region" very hard to get a look at. Although, we (the doctor) saw something hanging so we are pretty sure there is a baby boy in there.

I really thought I would be surprised either way, but the past few weeks the Lord had been confirming with both Allen and me that there was a little boy in there.

We are SOOO excited!

Oh, and we also found out that he's an Aggie! There was a crystal clear shot of him giving the "gig'em" sign! It really was hilarious...and that little hand was SO cute! I can't believe he's learning the ropes already!

I will try very hard to get sonogram pics uploaded, but I'm afraid none of them turned out too great. He is a very big baby apparently and his body wouldn't fit in the screen so there are no cute profile pictures. I just have the aggie hand one and one of like the side of his head and spine (which is very dark).

Only 18 weeks until that little babe arrives! Yippee!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:52 PM

    I've seriously been beaming all day long.

    Now, I can officially talk about my nephew (I LOVE the way that sounds!) without saying "it" or "the baby". So exciting!

    Congratulations!

    Love,
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the little Aggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half of my prediction is right so far! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! We can't wait to see your precious little BOY!!

    Love,
    Justin, Ana and the girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! When we go back in Sept. she's going to peek at him again to make sure it's a boy! But I feel pretty sure...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Kendra! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...